Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Save the Date!

Today I finished the Save the Date Cards and will mail them tomorrow. I had fun designing the cards. They are in the Fourth of July theme. But then I went to the post office to get stamps and the postcard stamps are ugly! They are lime and peach with pictures of tropical fruit cut open with the seeds hanging out, uuggh! It just doesn't go with the red, white and blue. I was so freaked out that they were the only ones they had that I just didn't get any. Tonight I went over my options. I could have photo stamps printed, but they cost more and would take time to ship out. I could use the regular love stamps that I'm using for the ivitations but people would wonder why I didn't use the cheaper postcard stamps. I talked to Bob about it. He understands my creative frustration, but after talking with him I decided to just go with the fruit. Maybe some people eat tropical fruit on the fourth of July so it won't seem weird to them. And guys probably won't even notice the stamp. Most people reading this probably think I'm just being silly obsessing about stamps, so yeah, they will go out tomorrow with the fruit. The card mention our new wedding website. I will be posting blogs on that from now on instead of here. So just go to www.mysite.weddingsolutions.com/pamandbob and read from now on. That will take you to the main page. The blog be be the link on the left that says "Wedding Journal" . But make sure you visit all the other pages. There is all sorts of information there for you. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment