Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome to our Wedding Page


Yesterday was Christmas and I got the best present ever! Bob asked me to marry him and I said YES! We have decided to create this blog so that we can keep you posted on our wedding plans and you can make comments, give suggestions or let us know how you can help us with your special gift. Since I will be making most of the posts, anytime you see "I, me or my" it will be referring to me, Pam, although Bob will be giving his input from time to time. The most current post will be at the top and the date will refer to when I wrote the post. I will be adding pictures and more information as time goes on, so be sure to check back often.

1 comment:

  1. The reason we used blogspot.com instead of MySpace, was that we thought you didn't need to have an account, but now we've found out that you do, in fact, need to have either a Google, or AIM account to make a comment. It's actually very easy to set up a Google Account, just fill in the minimum info from the prompts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete